- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building Your mLearning Success Roadmap
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 13, 2013
Chris Van Wingerden
VP Learning Solutions
Mobile devices offer an enticing array of opportunities for learning and development, so much so it seems like a no-brainer for training departments to add mLearning. But you should take into consideration four key mLearning issues before just jumping into mLearning: technology, people, content, and business value. All of these areas can have a critical impact on the potential success of any plan to add mLearning to an organization’s overall training and development program. mLearning needs to do more than just exist—it needs to support an organization’s overall goals, and training and development teams need to be able to demonstrate the true value of any mLearning project.
In this session participants will learn how to build a roadmap for their own mLearning success. You’ll learn an analysis and information gathering structure for planning, the importance of considering all four areas of analysis, ways to identify prime opportunities, and strategies for demonstrating mLearning’s value.
In this session, you will learn:
- An analysis/information gathering structure to shape your organization’s planning stages for mLearning
- The importance of taking all four areas of analysis into account during your mLearning planning stages
- Ways to identify prime opportunities to implement mLearning to make a true difference for your organization
- Strategies for demonstrating the value mLearning can bring to an organization
Novice and intermediate professionals. No previous knowledge of or experience developing mobile learning is required.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company