- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Visual Themes You Can Use for eLearning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 13, 2013
Learning Experience Designer
Connie Malamed Consulting
If you feel lost when it comes to the visual design of eLearning courses, why not take a thematic approach? In this participatory session, we’ll explore the components of visual design and how to tie graphical elements together into a unified visual theme.
Don’t let your lack of graphic design training limit your imagination. This session will demonstrate a selection of visual and conceptual themes that you can use in eLearning courses. We’ll break it down and look at each theme’s concept, color palette, typography, textures, and images. We’ll discuss which themes match particular audience groups and content, and you’ll add your own ideas for modifying the themes to fit your needs.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to think in terms of visual unity
- How to select themes that are appropriate for varied audiences and content
- How to use the presented themes as a foundation for adding your own creative ideas
- How to design and select the components of visual themes for eLearning
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers who have some experience designing eLearning courses.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer and Teaching Consultant
Boston, MA 02129
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO