- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
It’s “Game On!” with Articulate Storyline
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 13, 2013
Chief Learning Officer
Learning games—everyone’s talking about them. You’ve read the research. You know the work, and maybe even played them yourself. You would love to try and build one … but you’re hesitant, since you’ve never done it before. How do you get started? Is this even something you can do yourself?
Participants in this session will learn the answers to those questions and more as you look at a process for designing and building learning games using Articulate Storyline. Starting with a simple definition, you’ll add some key elements and end up with a roadmap for designing your own learning games. Along the way we’ll take an “under the hood” look at three learning games built using Articulate Storyline. Using the process and techniques learned in this session, you will be able to design and build your own learning games. Each participant will walk away with the source files used to build each of the three learning games reviewed in this session.
In this session, you will learn:
- The definition of learning games, and be able to identify their key elements
- A process for designing an effective learning game
- How to use states, layers, triggers, and variables to build learning games using Articulate Storyline
- How to leverage the power of question banks across multiple learning games
- How to deploy your learning games across multiple platforms, including iPads
Intermediate designers, developers, managers, and directors with a basic understanding of Articulate Storyline.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development