- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Videos with Graphics to Enhance the Learning Experience
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 14, 2013
User Experience Designer
Everyone wants more complete learning experiences, and videos with graphics are a great way to achieve them. Now you can dive into the behind-the-scenes workflow of how Obsidian used graphics to enhance video and increase the learning experience for a drilling company.
In this session, participants will explore the process for shooting video, cutting the video, drawing graphics, importing the video to Flash, animating the graphics, and creating the finished product. You’ll learn cutting-edge applications of using video, voiceover, and graphics animations to enhance learning, and delve into why this is an effective way to reinforce learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to quickly edit videos using Premiere
- The correct encode settings for full-screen videos
- How to draw simple graphics in Flash
- Simple animation techniques
Novice-to-advanced designers, developers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)