- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Successful Blended Training Approach Using Adobe Captivate
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 14, 2013
Sr. Systems Training Specialist
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Engagement, continuity, and accountability are difficult to design and deliver in a blended solution.
Participants in this case-study session will learn about a blended solution consisting of online pre-work followed by classroom training and partner accountability that one company created. You’ll explore the solution, which uses the Adobe eLearning suite (primarily Captivate) to capture variables, overlay video, and use quizzes, slidelets, widgets, effects, external PDFs, and a printable compilation of user data. This online module matches the company’s PowerPoints, participant workbook, and other instructor-led materials. You will see how the resulting consistent flow and theme benefit learner and company both.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to motivate and engage your learner online using simple Captivate features
- How image consistency can help memory and retention flow from online into the classroom
- How simple tricks make eLearning feel more approachable and human
- A strategy to keep the gold in the classroom
Novice-to-advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Instructional Designer I
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer