- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Lean Sigma to Secure Investment in an LMS—Case Study
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 14, 2013
Prinicipal, Learning and Performance
During down economies, training and technology investments are often the first budgets cut, especially in small to mid-sized organizations. How can learning professionals secure investment for LMS projects in this environment? Using the principles of Lean Sigma, Rho’s learning professionals were able to prove that investment in an LMS would reduce costs and increase training compliance over three years, thus securing funding.
Participants in this case-study session will examine the principles, obstacles, and process involved in securing investment for various technical projects. You’ll get examples and ideas for successfully getting your projects funded.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to analyze cost drivers using Lean Sigma tools
- How to communicate findings
- How to overcome resistance to your proposals
- How to continually evaluate results
Novice and intermediate designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA
- Freelance ID/Technical Document Writer
Jersey City, New Jersey, US