- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Case Study: Best Practices for Outsourcing eLearning Development
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 15, 2013
Senior Vice President
eLearning Instructional Designer
Ecolab faced a situation similar to many other businesses: not enough training resources to keep up with the eLearning demands that poured in from its divisions.
Participants in this case-study session will examine how one Ecolab division and its eLearning partner, Yukon Learning, teamed up to handle the influx of eLearning requests from within the organization. From developing templates for use by multiple departments to virtual collaboration using cloud-based tools, you’ll learn how the partnership developed, along with the results it produced. You’ll leave with a blueprint for working with outside partners.
In this session, you will learn:
- Best practices for working with an eLearning partner
- How to identify situations that could benefit from an eLearning partnership
- How to use online tools for project collaboration
- How to overcome common obstacles to project success
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company