- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Case Study: Culture Change via Mobile Performance Support
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 15, 2013
Prinicipal, Learning and Performance
After a major shift from a hierarchical structure to a flat corporate structure, Rho needed to change the way leaders and peers gave and received feedback. After company-wide training, changes occurred only slowly until the creation of a mobile-support application, which overcame cultural resistance to change.
In this time of near-constant organizational change, learning and performance professionals must have an innovative, adaptable method for delivering and reinforcing culture change. Session participants will get ideas on how a mobile app can overcome resistance to change, especially when there are many geographically dispersed employees.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to analyze obstacles to culture change
- When a performance support app make sense
- How to communicate and deploy a performance support app
- How to monitor the impact of a performance support app on culture-change goals
Novice-to-advanced professionals. A general knowledge of performance support methods is helpful, but not necessary.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)