- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Engaging and Training Customers Using Mobile Technology
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 15, 2013
Keene Innovations Consulting
Are you using mobile devices to communicate? Then you’d better learn how to effectively launch a mobile strategy, train and engage sales forces and customers, and measure results. Many pharmaceutical companies have launched iPad technology with their sales teams to better communicate with customers, but in some of the situations the cart is way before the horse and an effective mobile strategy to train and engage users and customers is lacking.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how Allergan Canada has demonstrated—and measured—the impact of its mobile strategy launch and the plans it is implementing for continued development. You’ll learn how to use iPads to communicate with your customers.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to develop an iPad strategy
- How to train users to engage customers using the iPad
- How to engage your users so they embrace the technology
- How to measure the ongoing impact of this initiative
Novice-to-advanced designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA