- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Creating Training on the iPad, for the iPad: A Case Study
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 15, 2013
People are requesting mobile learning more and more each day; in addition, they are creating more web applications and mobile applications each day. Training professionals need to be able to develop training on these applications for viewing on mobile devices. This session is a case study of the successes and failures of one team’s experience developing training for a mobile-based web application delivered on an iPad. The training, as well as the application itself, will be on the iPad.
Participants in this case-study session will learn the things that worked well, the things that didn’t, and the things the team wished they had known before. You’ll get a good idea of what to do and not do when developing training for a mobile application for delivery on a mobile device.
In this session, you will learn:
- Some good design principles for mobile learning
- What processes to use or not use for mobile learning development
- Tips and tricks for mobile learning development
- How to develop a style for mobile learning
- Ways of capturing information from a tablet for use in mobile learning
Novice and intermediate designers, project managers, and managers who have an understanding of basic eLearning design principles and of how tablets work.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK