- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Organize Your Life and Accomplish Your Goals Using Outlook and OneNote
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 15, 2013
Director, Learning Solutions and Client Support Services
Health Data & Management Solutions (part of Aetna)
Are you overwhelmed by your to-do list and horrified by your in-box? Does your inbox have more than a dozen emails in it? Are you able to stay on top on the competing projects you are managing? Have you ever missed a milestone or a deadline? If you answered yes to any of the above, this session is for you.
Participants in this session will learn a tickler and functional folder system that assures consistent follow-up and prevents items from slipping through the cracks. The system uses Outlook and OneNote to organize the mechanics of managing those details and allows you to focus on your real work. You’ll be able to locate needed information in seconds versus hours; you won’t miss deadlines, and you will have a toolkit to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to set up a tickler Outlook folder system
- How to set up an organized Outlook storage folder system
- How to use OneNote to track projects, people, and ideas
- How to use OneNote to manage work and personal projects and plans
- How to use Sticky Notes to ensure a brilliant idea is never lost
Novice-to-advanced professionals with familiarity and access to Windows Outlook and OneNote.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)