- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
OMG!—I Got a Budget for a Multimedia Studio: A How-to on Building It
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 15, 2013
Product Line Director
What would you do if someone dropped a budget in your lap to update your multimedia hardware and software? Some companies are doing exactly that, because doing projects in-house is much cheaper than outsourcing locally. So you’ve got a challenge—you’ve got to set up a studio.
In this session, participants will learn how to outfit a multimedia studio: you’ll learn what to buy and what to build, when to buy and when to wait, and what hardware you should avoid and why. You’ll discover the IT ripples that a multimedia studio for Internet broadcasting causes in a company, the big-ticket items that are actually worth the money, and the little-ticket items you can’t live without. This is a discussion-oriented session, so bring your questions and your answers and share what you know with the other participants.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to make choices on multimedia equipment and software
- The safety issues to be aware of
- How to avoid common mistakes
- The unavoidable process and procedure issues
- About templates, processes, and project management tips
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager