- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Training Is Draining but Performance Is Priceless
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 13, 2013
Strategic Relationship Manager
Training sucks … literally. It sucks budget, time, resources, and the enthusiasm of the learner. But performance … ah. The learner feels great about improved performance, and the company appreciates the budget, time, and other resources that went into creating the performance based-learning because it made a difference. How can you get your eLearning program to be more performance-based, rather than just training? Competing for eLearning budgets is much easier when you can show performance results.
Participants in this session will learn how to approach learning strategy, design, development, and assessment differently to better achieve performance results.
In this session, you will learn:
- What performance-based learning is
- The key elements in creating performance-based learning
- How you can tell if it’s making a difference
- How to approach learning strategy, design, development, and assessment differently
Novice and intermediate designers, project managers, and managers who have some basic design knowledge.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company