- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Building eLearning Strategy for the Future: Nine Key Shifts to Watch
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 13, 2013
Marc Rosenberg and Associates
American author Bruce Barton once noted, “When you’re through changing, you’re through.” This is certainly true for eLearning strategy. Just when you think you’ve set your direction, things change. What strategic shifts in the eLearning field should we prepare for, even while we maintain our current efforts?
This session will review the major characteristics of a sound—and sustainable—eLearning strategy and then focus on the nine key changes we can expect over the next two to three years. Session participants will get suggestions for incorporating these new initiatives into your evolving strategy with the least amount of organizational pain.
In this session, you will learn:
- What is an eLearning strategy
- What makes a shift in how we approach eLearning "strategic" and not operational or tactical
- The nine key shifts we can expect in the eLearning field over the next two years
- How to transition to a new strategic direction without faltering on your current focus
Senior eLearning managers and leaders, including CLOs, training managers, technology managers, instructional design leads, and business leaders, who are implementing eLearning in their organizations.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK