- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building Cross-platform HTML5 Mobile Applications Using Sencha Touch
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Founder and CEO
Building once and deploying to multiple platforms saves you time and headache, both in initial development and in ongoing maintenance.
In this session, participants will learn the benefits of and how to use Sencha Touch, the world’s most advanced and widely supported HTML5 framework, to build mobile learning applications that work on Applie iOS, Google Android, Blackberry, and Windows 8 devices. You’ll discover how to build once, but deploy everywhere. You’ll also become familiar with learning technologies that use Sencha Touch and HTML5 as a basis for cross-platform delivery.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Sencha Touch can run on multiple mobile platforms
- Tips on installing and getting started with Sencha Touch
- How to build a simple cross-platform HTML5-based mobile application
- How to deploy that application as a web app
- How to package and deploy that application as a native app
- About existing learning technologies based on Sencha Touch
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers who are familiar with fundamental programming and scripting skills.
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library