- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Pay for mLearning with mSupport
mLearnCon 2013 - June 18, 2013
Chief Learning Strategist
Convincing the organization to invest in mLearning and proving the value of that investment is challenging for most organizations. Even those who make the initial sell often find the institutional will to sustain the ongoing investment is short-lived. The primary obstacle has little to do with mobile and everything to do with the challenge training has always had when directly connecting learning to an organization’s profitability. ROI is elusive to training, whether mobile or not. On the other hand, mSupport can deliver immediate, tangible, and measurable business impact to an organization. It’s consistently proven a much easier sell to the business, and can be an effective mLearning forerunner. In addition, mSupport ROI can provide the means for not only investing but extending the reach and effectiveness of mLearning solutions.
Participants in this session will learn how organizations today are tapping into the transforming power of mSupport by delivering and measuring effective performance in the workplace.
In this session, you will learn:
- The differences between mLearning and mSupport
- How mSupport fits into the broader spectrum of learning and performance support
- How mSupport can connect learning to an organization’s key performance indicators
- The technology and methodology requirements for designing and implementing effective mSupport
- The business impact mSupport is having in organizations today
This session is appropriate for all levels.
Technology discussed in this session:
Various mLearning and mSupport technologies and methodologies.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)