- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Show Me How Mobile Is Done: Nine Mobile Learning Case Studies
mLearnCon 2013 - June 18, 2013
Director of Learning
Many people who are considering mobile learning haven’t seen adequate examples of mobile learning that they can use either as exemplars or to give them ideas that they can borrow from. In fact, the 2012 eLearning Guild mobile learning research report listed this problem as one of the barriers to mobile learning adoption.
To help overcome this barrier, the 2013 eLearning Guild mobile learning research report looked for and reported on case studies from around the world that used a variety of technologies and solutions that could provide ideas for practitioners to consider for their own mobile learning projects. Participants in this session will discuss the report with the research authors and learn its implications. These discussions will help you decide what you can learn and use from these cases.
In this session, you will learn:
- The myriad ways that organizations have implemented mobile learning
- How some organizations have successfully adopted game approaches
- How some organizations are using mobiles to offer performance support
- What responsive design looks like in practice
- When organizations have chosen to use mobile web versus native applications
- Key successes strategies that organizations have adopted for their mobile learning
- “Gotchas” to stay away from
The target audience is novice and intermediate. No experience is expected.
Technology discussed in this session:
A variety of mobile web and native application technologies.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)