- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Audio Podcast Tools 2013
mLearnCon 2013 - June 18, 2013
Business Learning Systems
Like all things tech, the tools used in audio podcasting are ever-changing, and as a result, the choices are many and can be confusing. At the same time, podcasting can be a powerful way to quickly make informal training and education available to any critical group via mobile device.
This session will unravel the architecture, hardware, software, apps, and services available today that can make your podcasting initiative more enjoyable, affordable, and effective.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to select the best microphone for your particular podcast format
- How to determine if you need a mixer to produce a podcast
- About digital recorders and how they compare to straight PC recording
- About podcasting software packages and services
- About various podcasting apps
Those interested in learning about podcastng tools.
Technology discussed in this session:
Podcasting, PC/Mac, blogging, and tablets and smartphones.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library