- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
From Zero to Mobile in 12 Months: Deloitte’s Mobile Learning Story
mLearnCon 2013 - June 18, 2013
Development Leader, Development Technology and Innovation
Deloitte Services LP
Deloitte Services LP
Solutions Consultant, Learning and Development
The issue presented by today’s BYOD workplace is that even if you are not already distributing learning on mobile devices, workers are using such devices to find what they need. How do learning leaders keep up? At Deloitte, it would be difficult to find someone who isn’t a highly mobile professional. The workforce is a very demanding, very mobile audience of learners who expect to get what they need using the devices that are constantly attached to their fingertips.
This session helps take the intimidation out of making the transition to mobile and illustrates compelling use cases for mobile in a blended learning environment. It provides, via an in-depth case study, practical approaches to mobile learning—not only from the learner’s perspective, but also from that of the learning facilitator. Presenters from Deloitte will share their story of launching a mobile learning initiative to all of their US employees, and lessons learned along the way.
In this session, you will learn:
- How and why Deloitte moved quickly to launch a large-scale mobile initiative
- Where mobile fits in a blended strategy
- How the learning facilitator’s job can be made easier with mobile
- Best practices and processes in rolling out to tens of thousands of learners and hundreds of content creators
Appropriate for the novice and intermediate, but advanced audiences will appreciate the scale of the initiative.
Technology discussed in this session:
Brainshark Custom Mobile Portal (that leverages Brainshark).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)