- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Adobe Captivate Tips for Excellent Mobile Learning
mLearnCon 2013 - June 18, 2013
Are you tasked to deliver eLearning to mobile devices? Do you know the options available to you in Captivate? You must consider which design approaches will work and which will not when you have to accommodate mobile devices. In addition, to get the best possible results, there are elements of Captivate that you may want to emphasize and others you should avoid.
Participants in this session will learn tips and tricks from a Captivate expert. You’ll discover things that can save you a lot of time and effort in making your lessons work well on various devices. You’ll explore several approaches to share, and hear some warnings to heed!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to avoid Captivate development mistakes
- How to take advantage of the Captivate features that will help you create the best mobile learning
- How to provide alternative paths when nothing else will work
- Where to find the additional resources that will help you deliver HTML5 and also how you can (gasp!) make Flash work on an iPad!
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers with a basic understanding of eLearning.
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Instructional Designer I
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer