- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Mobile Leader Development? Yes, You Can!
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Allison Rossett & Associates
Are you satisfied with leader development in your organization? Are you confident that current programs are effective? Are they efficient? What of transfer from moments in class to leader and managerial decisions and interactions? Many hesitate to say yes to those questions; let’s just say they lack enthusiasm about their leader offerings. People in workplace learning and those we serve tend to be skeptical about the influence of leader development on workplace practices. It’s no surprise that some are now turning to mobile devices.
Are mobile devices a novelty or something more? How might mobile devices contribute to leadership? What apps are available, and where are the sweet spots? How can mobile play a substantial role in leader development and support? That is what this session is about.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to screen apps for use in leader development
- What we found when we reviewed mobile leader apps, including looking at some good ones and some far less promising
- How mobile might be maximally meaningful for leader development and support
- Ways to think about the possibilities for your situation
Intermediate. No prior knowledge necessary.
Technology discussed in this session:
Various mobile leader development apps.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK