- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Flip the Classroom with Adobe Presenter Video Creator!
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Senior Learning Evangelist
So you’ve been reading and hearing about flipped classrooms for quite some time, but not sure how to implement it in your organization. Worry no more! Join Pooja Jaisingh as she takes you through an amazing journey of flipping the classroom with Adobe Presenter Video Creator.
You will learn about the fundamental principles behind the flipped classroom and how to easily migrate your lessons and lectures into online modules. You will also see a short demonstration on how to record video lectures in three simple steps using Presenter Video Creator, which will equip you with the technology needs of the flipped classrooms.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the fundamental principles behind flipped classrooms
- How to easily migrate your lessons and lectures into online modules
- How to record video lectures in three simple steps
- Best practices of implementing the flipped classroom model
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Adobe Presenter, HD Web Cam, microphones, Windows laptops, iPad, Android tablets, and smartphones.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)