- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Captivate 7 with Adobe Edge Animate for HTML5 Delivery
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
CEO and Founder
Many eLearning developers are still looking for a good tool to rapidly produce HTML5 eLearning content for mobile devices. Captivate 7 and Adobe Edge will solve many workflow problems for quickly producing engaging HTML5 content.
In this session, participants will review the HTML5 workflow between the new Adobe Captivate 7 and Edge Animate. You will learn how to effectively plan and create HTML5 animations and interactions in Adobe Edge, and then implement them in the Captivate 7 framework.
In this session, you will learn:
- An overview of Adobe Edge Animate
- How to create an HTML5 animation in Edge Animate
- How to place Edge Animate content in Captivate 7
- Proper testing procedures for HTML5 mobile content
- HTML5 workflow best practices
Novice designers, developers, project managers, and managers. Prior experience with a rapid eLearning development tool would be helpful, but is not required for this session.
Technology discussed in this session:
The next version of Adobe Captivate (7), Adobe Edge Animate, and HTML5.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)