- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Touch & GO: Quickly Enhancing Lectora for Gesture-based Interaction
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
B.Y.O.L.® (Bring Your Own Laptop®) sessions ensure that you receive in-depth, hands-on training, and while following along with the instructor step-by-step.
Mobile devices are more popular than ever, and the need to deliver content to these devices continues to increase exponentially. Sure, Lectora has some great resources and templates available online to create mobile content, but how do you develop the mobile interface? It is imperative to utilize existing tools to expedite efficiency and reduce overall development time and resources.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to utilize Lectora’s ready-made template
- How to enhance these templates for mobile devices
- Some freely available coding resources to use for gesture-based interaction
- How to easily correctly implement this code into your existing Lectora framework
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers with a basic understanding of HTML and Lectora.
Technology discussed in this session:
BYOL Student Technology Needs:
A laptop loaded with Lectora.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist, Learning & Development, CS
Los Gatos, CA
- Instructional Designer / E-learning Developer
San Diego, CA
- Sales Engineer
Boston, MA pref; possible remote
- Instructional Designer (remote)
- Learning Designer