- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Designing and Developing Learning Using HTML5
mLearnCon 2013 - June 18, 2013
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
This session gives you a look at what HTML5 is and how people use it today to deliver the next generation of learning and applications. You’ll discover what you can learn from the buzz and new tools appearing in the consumer and corporate environments, and how you can take advantage of it to help your users learn.
Session participants will get technical guidelines and learn what you need to consider in designing content. You’ll be introduced to five hot features in HTML 5 that you can start using today and prepare for developing with the new standards. You’ll get an introduction to the seven challenges you need to know in order to make sure your first app or delivery is a success, and you’ll learn to decide whether to launch a native app or a web app.
In this session, you will learn:
- What HTML5 and its core technologies offer and when to adopt it in your solutions
- How to take advantages of HTML5 in developing content
- How to use Canvas and SVG graphics for animation, graphics, and interactivity
- How to optimize HTML5s new media formats
- Where to focus on integrating new types of interactivity in your courses and apps
- How to use Google Analytics in your courses and delivery platforms for tracking and analyzing your audience
- How to use geolocation in applications and web courses
Novice learning professionals with a basic understanding of mobile apps and devices.
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library