- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Lights, Camera, Action! Scenario-based Learning for Performance Support
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Chief Learning Officer
eLearning courses tend to focus on the lower end of the learning effectives—what can people remember or understand—that does not always translate into effective performance. Research shows that one of the best ways to improve learning transfer is to align the content being presented with the context learners will find themselves in when they need to recall the information.
Participants in this session will learn how and why one of the best ways to align content and context is through the use of scenario-based learning. While mixing both theory and application, you will see how you can deploy scenario-based learning on mobile platforms to improve performance.
In this session, you will learn:
- How aligning content and context improves learning transfer
- The core components of effective scenario-based learning
- Multiple approaches for using scenario-based learning to support performance
- How one large company used scenario-based learning to improve performance
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, and project managers who have a basic understanding of eLearning and mobile learning, and knowledge of and experience with Articulate Storyline.
Technology discussed in this session:
PCs, tablets, smartphones, and Articulate Storyline software.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK