- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile’s Role in the Learning Ecosystem
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Senior Learning Analyst
Brandon Hall Group
Over the last 100 years we have seen a progression in the learning industry from teaching-centered learning, to learner-centered learning, and today we see an emerging model focused on relationships. This shift has huge implications for learners, learning systems, and learning leaders, and mobile delivery plays a huge role in this relationship-centered ecosystem.
Drawing upon survey data, interviews, and case studies, participants in this session will learn how mobile learning fits into the new learning landscape. The session will explore the strategies and practices of organizations with relationship-centered learning functions. You’ll gain insight into what successful organizations are already doing when it comes to mobile learning and where it may make sense for your own organization to get started.
In this session, you will learn:
- The meaning of relationship-centered learning
- The role of mobile learning in the new learning ecosystem
- What these changes mean for learning leaders
- Strategies and practices of successful organizations
Novice project managers and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Mobile technologies in general.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA