- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Turning Heads, Not Pages—a Range of mLearning Design Tips, Tricks, and Examples
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Learning Design Director
Mobile Learning Platform—UK Service Manager
The fast-paced reality of our workforce and heavy interest in the mobile space requires learning professionals to respond to entirely new design and development challenges and considerations. For example, using mobile technology for the right reasons, blurring the lines between communication and training, and knowing the art of the possible. For mLearning to be successful, we require solid design and consulting guidance in this emerging space.
This session will discuss how PwC has prepared a global network of learning designers and consultants to deliver mLearning to the business. You will review a number of mobile design best practices and lessons learned as well as well as a number of actual mLearning samples for both smartphones and tablets, ranging from basic to simulation-based.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify mLearning design best practices
- Effective consulting questions to determine if mLearning is right for your solution
- How to identify a range of options ranging from low-end to fully engaging solutions
- How to identify tools and tricks to aid in development efficiency
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors with basic instructional design and learning consultation experience and a point of view on mLearning.
Technology discussed in this session:
Intuition; multiple devices, including BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, and tablets. Authoring platforms include Lectora, Create Express, and bespoke HTML5.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development