- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Utilizing Mobile Touch Devices to Increase Sales-team Performance
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Industrial Strength Learning
Senior eLearning Developer
As more organizations are equipping their people in the field with iPads, iPhones, Android phones and tablets, and Windows 8 touch tablets, addressing the issue of how to create sales training using the power of touch becomes more critical. What new conventions are being developed for using touch for training? Are there ways to springboard the little we know about adding the sense of touch to training?
Participants in this session will see some real-world examples of how to use what is known about mLearning and touch to motivate, educate, and entertain both during and after virtual sales meetings. By exploiting the use of touch, participants will discover how mLearning enables designers and developers to achieve greater learning potentialities than you can with mouse-based eLearning or mLearning.
In this session, you will learn:
- The differences between mouse and touch
- How to look at mobile devices as a way to create leverage
- How to leverage mobile devices to their greatest advantage over conventional computers
- What the differences are between a virtual sales meeting using Web-X (or similar) and a virtual meeting using an mLearning device
Participants should have an understanding of instructional design and development.
Technology discussed in this session:
PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company