- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The mLearning Payback—User-generated Content Within the Organization
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Booz Allen Hamilton
Organizations are always looking for an advantage or an edge in a competitive world where resources can be scarce. Unlocking subject matter experts’ and practitioners’ knowledge within your workforce can give your organization the edge it needs and simultaneously allow users to feel empowered. Becoming an advocate of user-generated learning content within your organization can pay big dividends when users start to build and pass knowledge in new ways with mobile devices.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how the Booz Allen Hamilton learning team has been building capabilities that allow users to create and share content through a mobile application that lets them create a series of images or videos to capture knowledge and share it with others within the company. You’ll learn about the design decisions and methods of use, and see examples of user-generated content created to teach and share information. This session will help you to allow users to build and share knowledge in a friendly visual way with their mobile devices.
In this session, you will learn:
- Techniques to encourage user-generated content within your organization
- Tips for developing learning content with a mobile device
- Technology and curation considerations for building a mobile-user content-generation and -sharing system
- The necessary capabilities and functionalities of a mobile-user-generated learning-content application
Participants should know about mobile applications and content sharing with mobile devices.
Technology discussed in this session:
iOS Application for iPhone, Web Service, Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)