- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Adobe Edge Animate—Flash-like Interactions for HTML5 Devices
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
B.Y.O.L.® (Bring Your Own Laptop®) sessions ensure that you receive in-depth, hands-on training, and while following along with the instructor step-by-step.
Attendees will come to this hands-on session and learn the basics of how to create custom interactive learning activities that will play on any mobile device. This allows them to go beyond the restrictions of any eLearning authoring tool and build custom mobile compatible interactions with greater flexibility. You can do most of the interactivity without even knowing any code.
In this session, you will learn:
- Adobe Edge Animate interface basics
- How to animate objects in Adobe Edge along the timeline
- Creative interactive movie clips/buttons
- How to create drag and drop mobile interactions
- Ways to wrap your interaction as an installed application using PhoneGap
All levels of designers, developers, and project managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
BYOL Student Technology Needs:
Adobe Edge Animate, Adobe Muse, and PhoneGap account.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK