- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
‘Nuff Said: Tips and Tricks from Digital Comics to Breathe Life into Your HTML5
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Founder and Technologist
As mobile devices continue to become focal points for communication, dissemination, and learning, much can be learned from digital comic books. Over the years, comic books have become increasing good at their job: effectively and energetically communicating ideas within a constrained visual milieu, and doing so in a succinct and efficient manner. They continue to do so within the digital frontier.
In this session, you will learn:
- How comic books work and are read
- The visual rules of comic books that can be applied and broken to enhance learning projects
- Some freely available coding resources to use for gesture-based interactions
- How to easily and correctly implement this code into your existing framework
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers with a basic knowledge of HTML and any sort of interest in comic books.
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company