- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Measuring Marketing from a User-centric Approach
mLearnCon 2013 - June 20, 2013
The ability to understand how customers engage with content across various devices is important. The key is to bring customer data into a centralized location by implementing and utilizing user-centric analytics (and leveraging Google’s Universal Analytics). This can tell you a lot, not only about your visitors, but provide more in-depth information on their habits, behavior, and lifetime value. Educators, system administrators, and even stakeholders don’t always have the proper visibility into user (learner) interactions. There is often a lack of materials and bottlenecks they face when it comes to the needed visibility. Better outcomes come from better data being brought in.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how Mount St. Mary’s College created a user-centric culture and the results it brought them. You will examine how an online eLearning system leveraged analytics to measure content-consumption trends and you’ll look at each segment of the audience. You’ll learn how to use analytics to improve product usability, discover how analytics can help you improve the user experience, and see how to accomplish cost savings by identifying content optimization opportunities.
In this session, you will learn:
- The power of analytics and leveraging data to impact the business
- Best practices in measurement and analysis of eLearning systems
- A proven method to identify the key performance indicators relevant to your business
- About analytics’ best practices for learning
Those wanting a better understanding of a user-centered approach, analytics, and alternate measurement approaches.
discussed in this session:
Google Analytics and Tableau
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager