- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
I Didn’t Know You Could Do That in Articulate Quizmaker!
mLearnCon 2013 - June 20, 2013
Most people use Articulate Quizmaker to just create simple quizzes or surveys. They barely tap the program’s features or explore new methods to use the program.
In this session, participants will explore advanced Articulate Quizmaker features as well as learn about other tasks such as animations, timelines, scenarios, custom results, and creating interactions. You’ll discover how to take advantage of Articulate Quizmaker features—plus you’ll learn some neat tricks to use for developing courses.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to move beyond basic quiz questions
- How to use advanced Articulate Quizmaker features
- How to customize questions using the Slide view
- How to create player and quiz question templates
- How to create branching scenarios
- How to customize the results pages
- How to customize feedback
Novice designers and developers with no previous experience.
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)