- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Building jQuery Mobile Apps in DreamWeaver
mLearnCon 2013 - June 20, 2013
B.Y.O.L.® (Bring Your Own Laptop®) sessions ensure that you receive in-depth, hands-on training, and while following along with the instructor step-by-step.
In this session, you will learn:
- Basic understanding of jQuery Mobile
- How to use jQuery Mobile within DreamWeaver
- How to build custom tables for course navigation
- How to use the jQuery content layouts to create awesome-looking layouts
Technology discussed in this session:
BYOL Student Technology Needs:
A laptop loaded with DreamWeaver CS5.5 or CS6.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company