- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using the Experience API to Connect Learning and Performance
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 23, 2013
The Experience API enables collection of data in a number of new ways. Correlating learning to performance is now more possible. Areas like sales, where performance is simply quantified, will be enabled to make the connection easily. Where performance is more abstract or complex, this connection can be difficult to establish.
This session will outline business problems that the Experience API will address. Specifically, the session will address a number of types of business problems that have more complex performance measures. The session will share research and data from open source efforts to demonstrate how to describe more complex performance measures using the Experience API. It will give participants background to approach applying the Experience API to a wide variety of organizational problems.
In this session, you will learn:
- What the Experience API can do
- How to connect learning and performance
- Where the connection is difficult
- Approaches to describe performance
- Applying performance description to Experience API
Participants should have a general background in HR or L&D.
Technology discussed in this session:
The Experience API Learning Record Store (LRS).
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager