- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Guerrilla Tactics for Social Learning and Performance Support: Free Tools Edition
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 23, 2013
Director of Learning Technology
In today’s environment, it is imperative that we explore more efficient and more effective ways of meeting our objectives, or we risk becoming irrelevant. Often this includes social learning and performance support approaches.
In this context, you will explore strategies for utilizing free tools to design social learning and performance support solutions. You will see how to use your existing authoring tools to facilitate performance support. You will examine how to incorporate social learning and real-time feedback into your courses. You will see how to more efficiently manage dynamic content. Participants will also see how to improve communication between all stakeholders and how to build an automated spaced learning program.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use your existing authoring tools to facilitate performance support
- How to incorporate social learning and real-time feedback into your courses
- How to more efficiently manage dynamic content
- How to improve communication between all of your stakeholders
- How to build an automated spaced learning program
Beginner and intermediate designers and others with basic instructional and eLearning design knowledge and experience.
Technology discussed in this session:
Freely available social learning and performance support tools.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Training Specialist
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST