- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: The Coolest Adobe Captivate Tips on the Planet
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 23, 2013
Too many Adobe Captivate features are hidden and not well known. This session will show you many of the Captivate features you need to make the most of this powerful tool. Why is it important to know about those features? Using the layers of sophistication found in some of Captivate’s features means you will save a lot of time, deliver more engaging and personalized learning, and be able to tap into external resources more easily.
This session will show you some of the Captivate features you need to make the most of this powerful tool, including how combining the use of variables, Advanced Actions, and effects will result in a useful example that you couldn’t create otherwise.
In this session, you will learn:
- Ways to maintain your lessons now and in the future
- How to extend Captivate’s abilities
- How to take advantage of little-known features
- How to run rings around your Captivate friends!
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers with a basic understanding of eLearning and a desire to know more of what Captivate can do.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA