- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Responsive Design: Can One Size Really Fit All?
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 23, 2013
Senior Solutions Architect
With so many devices in the market, and more arriving every day, understanding responsive/adaptive design is a must. Making different versions for all the different device possibilities would break almost any budget.
This session will answer the question, “Can one size fit all?” Responsive and adaptive design is a method for creating once, delivering to many. Understanding how it works is a necessity for designers and managers who want to make sure that their audience can access learning content from any device.
In this session, you will learn:
- To identify the need for a one-size solution
- To recognize the benefits of this solution
- The difference between responsive and adaptive design
- What makes each essential in their own respective areas
- Best practices for responsive design
- Best practices for mobile
- A broad overview of the state of mobile in mLearning
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers with a basic understanding of eLearning and instructional design.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library