- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Build a Custom HTML Course Using jQuery Mobile, Adobe Edge, and Experience API
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 23, 2013
If you feel restricted with your current eLearning tool when it comes to mobile output, then sometimes the right direction may be to build your own custom mobile player. You may think this is hard, but it is actually easier than you think using jQuery Mobile, Adobe Edge, and the Experience API.
In this session, you will use Adobe Dreamweaver to build the basic structure of an online course, using jQuery Mobile elements like panels for course navigation. You will learn how to use touch events such as swipe, touch, and others for player navigation. You will also learn how to make more interactive animations using Adobe Edge Animate and how to use Edge to build your page-level content. Finally, you will practice how to get results from your custom course using the Experience API.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to build a course player and simple content using jQuery Mobile in Dreamweaver
- The basics of Adobe Edge Animate to build page-level animations and how to insert those animations into the course player
- How to make your content more interactive and resizable in Adobe Edge
- How to send results and data using the Experience API
Technology discussed in this session:
jQuery Mobile, Dreamweaver, Adobe Edge Animate, and the Experience (Tin Can) API.
Student technology needs:
Dreamweaver 5.5+ and Adobe Edge Animate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK