- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Free Tools for Learning—Matching Tools to Tasks
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2013
Digital Solutions Manager
eLearning professionals often create or deliver learning without having a huge budget to purchase tools. It is impossible to be an effective instructional designer, training manager, or eLearning developer without knowing the tools of those trades. Fortunately, many of the best tools for creating and delivering online learning are also free!
Participants will learn of some of the best free tools that exist today for eLearning professionals. You will learn how to access these tools as well as the types of platforms on which they exist.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create your learning solution on a low budget
- How to access the various free tools
- The definitions of the various types of “free”
- The types of platforms for each tool
Novice designers, developers, and managers with an introductory knowledge of eLearning.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)