- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Content as an API: The Future of Content Delivery
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2013
Digital Learning Systems Specialist
Mobile devices and web platforms are being released faster than large-scale training initiatives; keeping up with the trend is getting more and more difficult. The problem is that we need to develop training initiatives for a technology landscape that is evolving at a remarkable pace without having to redevelop content for each device or platform.
In this session you will learn how to leverage or repurpose real-time content API delivery systems in an eLearning environment. This will allow single sourced (cloud) content authoring, editing, and storage while being able to have mobile apps, websites, and applications access that content in real time. This will eliminate the redevelopment of content for each app or program that needs it when the landscape evolves.
In this session, you will learn:
- A definition of “content API,” and where you have already used one
- Why the future of eLearning technology will require API-accessible content
- Five reasons you would use a content API over a traditional LMS or LCMS to manage content
- How to chose an API for your content
- Content API and tracking results
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Content APIs, social networking tools, online email systems, tracking standards, mobile devices (phones, tablets, consoles), computers (Windows, Mac, Linux), cloud storage, and cloud computing.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company