- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Rapid to Refined: Lectora Tips That Will Keep the Client Happy
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2013
eLearning tools such as Lectora hold valuable rapid development capabilities, but if you are not capable of efficiently using them with your client (or simply using them), “rapid” can soon turn into “run-down.”
During this session, you will see how to leverage the rapid development features of Lectora and how to work with your client to make sure things stay rapid. You will see demonstrations of the use of several Lectora features, such as canned animations, ready-made GUIs, available avatars, and tools for structuring your courses. You will hear how to get the information you need from your client with the use of custom storyboard templates and the creation of feature-galleries. Furthermore, the session will focus on making sure your clients’ requirements get covered and designed into your courses
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage the rapid development features of Lectora
- How to work with your client to make sure things stay rapid
- How to ensure that accessibiltity and SCORM requirements are considered and incorporated from the start in rapid development
- About other tools that are effective for rapid development
Novice and intermediate designers and developers with a basic understanding of Lectora (familar with layout and basic use).
Technology discussed in this session:
Lectora Inspire V11.
Student technology needs:
Lectora (v11 preferred).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Instructional Designer I
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer