- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Winning the War for Talent: Learning Architecture’s Strategic Role
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2013
Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting
Bersin by Deloitte
The best companies are realizing they need to better source the folks they can internally and mold them into what they need. The learning function in these companies is evolving from an order-taker function to one that proactively identifies and addresses skill gaps in business units. This evolution presents an opportunity to realize significant improvements in training consistency, efficiency, effectiveness, and alignment by using an architected approach to learning design, development, and delivery.
In this session, participants will learn about the elements that comprise a learning architecture, how you can use learning architectures to enhance the performance of the learning organization as business priorities evolve, understand how it can guide optimal enterprise learning investments, and see examples of organizations that are successfully implementing learning architectures.
In this session, you will learn:
- The definition and components of a learning architecture
- How to use learning architectures to enhance the stature and performance of the learning organization
- How learning architectures can improve the consistency, efficiency, effectiveness, and alignment of training products
- How measurement and continual improvement are incorporated into the structure of a learning architecture
Intermediate and advanced eLearning professionals. Participants should be knowledgeable about core learning and development processes and have an understanding of learning culture, tools, and technology.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA