- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Collaborative Learning—Defining Use Cases and Success
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2013
Social Learning Lead
When learning organizations want to go the social/collaborative learning route, they spend a lot of time and effort launching collaboration platforms—but they have a hard time defining and proving business success. Even when they have some form of success tracking, it’s typically about adoption of collaborative-learning platforms and/or programs but not about business impact. Without strong proof of success, learning organizations cannot get learners engaged in this type of new learning experience, or get business executives to commit to investing in this direction.
Participants in this case-study session will learn from specific examples at Motorola Solutions. These include their specific business problems and the social-learning solutions that addressed these specific problems. You’ll see use cases for the learning solutions properly defined at the solution-planning stage, get tips and lessons learned in their process of developing and executing the learning solutions, and learn the results. In this session you’ll get concrete ideas on how social learning can add measurable business value.
In this session, you will learn:
- The importance of identifying use cases before implementing any collaborative learning solutions or platforms
- How to translate use cases into solution design with focus on creating measurable business impact
- Five effective tactics in engaging learners in these collaborative solutions
- Five ways to measure business impact with social learning
From novice and intermediate project managers to executives who have a basic concept of what social and collaborative learning means.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)