- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Go Beyond the Timeline: Building an Interactive Game in Articulate Storyline
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2013
Storyline makes it easy for anyone to create interactive learning content, but sometimes it takes some help to get started creating more interactive content. Most people using Articulate Storyline tend to stick with simple triggers and timeline animations.
This session will give you an introduction to designing in Storyline, specifically showing you how to build an interactive, awesome-looking game or interaction using nothing but Articulate Storyline. You’ll also learn how to use variables and triggers for building games and interactions that push the capabilities of Storyline to the max.
In this session, you will learn:
- To use different Storyline triggers
- To use different Storyline variables
- To use layers for game progression
- Design tips and tricks in Storyline
A basic knowledge of Articulate Storyline is helpful, but not required.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager