- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Concept to Launch: What Do I Need to Think About When Designing Learning?
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2013
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
We’ve heard the hype about HTML5 and how it replaces Flash, but what does that mean? This session gives you a look at what HTML5 is and how people use it today to deliver the next generation of learning and applications. You’ll discover what you can learn from the buzz and new tools appearing in the consumer and corporate environments and how you can take advantage of them to help your users learn.
You will get technical guidelines and learn what you need to consider in designing content. You’ll be introduced to five hot features in HTML5 that you can start using today and that will prepare you for developing with the new standards. You’ll get an introduction to the seven challenges you need to be aware of in order to make sure your first app or delivery is a success, and you’ll learn to decide whether to launch a native app or a web app.
In this session, you will learn:
- What HTML5 and its core technologies offer and when to adopt it in your solutions
- How to take advantage of HTML5 in developing content
- How to use Canvas and SVG graphics for animation, graphics, and interactivity
- How to optimize HTML5’s new media formats
- Where to focus on integrating new types of interactivity in your courses and apps
- How to use Google Analytics in your courses and delivery platforms for tracking and analyzing your audience
- How to use geolocation in applications and web courses
- Converting HTML5 into an app
Novice and intermediate learning professionals.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)