- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Spice Up Adobe Captivate with Interactions and Widgets
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2013
Creating an effective eLearning course while making it engaging and personalized for the learners is a common challenge for developers, especially when working within time and budget constraints. Using widgets and interactions can save a lot of time and extend the basic functionality of Adobe Capitivate, especially when used in combination with advanced actions.
Participants in this session will broaden their view on Captivate as authoring tool. You’ll learn how to choose widgets (free or not) and how to manage them by using advanced actions to create custom tests and engaging presentations. You’ll discover how to avoid pitfalls and learn a lot of tips and tricks.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the different type of widgets
- How to choose and customize an interaction
- How to handle widget variables with advanced actions
- How to use widgets and drag-and-drop to create custom tests
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers with some experience with the basic functionalities of Adobe Captivate, its terminology, and its user interface.
Technology discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate (latest version).
Student technology needs:
Win or Mac with latest version of Adobe Captivate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager