- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Measuring for Mastery: How to Measure Deep Performance
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2013
In the knowledge economy, workers need to be able to hone decision-making skills and readily adapt to change. However, measuring these skills is difficult. This session will help participants both measure performance and design for ongoing mastery and excellence.
This session will first address evidence-based approaches to assessing performance towards mastery. Participants will learn how to measure performance and how to apply this knowledge to their own in-house learning experiences. Participants will discover how to apply these criteria to the design, development, and implementation of eLearning, followed by an opportunity for participants to apply what they’ve learned to their own situations. Participants will then share their examples with the group. The session will close with a short summary that includes resources participants can take home to their workplace teams.
In this session, you will learn:
- To define performance and mastery
- A list of key criteria applicable to performance measurement
- How to apply performance measurement to personal eLearning content examples
- Ways to synthesize performance measurement with eLearning design and development processes for future projects
Intermediate and advanced. Participants should have previous experience designing eLearning experiences, experience with eLearning evaluation, and a basic knowledge of performance and why we would want to measure it.
Technology discussed in this session:
No specific technology.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)