- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Top 10 Authoring Tools for 2013
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2013
With over 165 authoring tools on the market, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find the right tool for the job—not because the tools don’t exist, but because there are just so many to choose from. Additionally, most of the tools are geared towards the general populace and not specifically instructional designers and developers. This session will help clear things up.
This session will identify the top 10 authoring tools for instructional designers and developers. We will also discuss important features and the latest trends.
In this session, you will learn:
- The best authoring tools geared towards instructional designers and developers
- The latest features for instructional designers and developers
- How to ask the right questions to find the right tool to meet your needs in the short- and long-term
- The newest data on trends in the instructional design tools space
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers with at least three years of experience.
Technology discussed in this session:
Course authoring tools, including those that can achieve simulation and HTML5 output.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)
- Instructional Designer